Dr. Wesley Gass
Dr. Wesley Gass grew up in Roswell, GA, with most of his family living in the Dawsonville area. From a young age, he had a passion for dentistry and for providing healthy, happy smiles to his local community. While in high school and college Dr. Gass worked as a dental assistant which helped him gain early insight into the field of dentistry as well as grow his passion and desire to pursue a career in dentistry. Following college, Dr. Gass attended and graduated from the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry. In pursuit of additional education and advanced training, Dr. Gass then moved to Houston, TX where he completed the Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program at the University of Texas Health Science Center. There he gained valuable experience in sedation, treating complex cosmetic and surgical cases, and working on complex interdisciplinary cases with other dental specialists. During this residency program, Dr. Gass was able to see the value and positive impact that orthodontics has on patients. This experience led him to pursue additional education to specialize in the field of orthodontics. He attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio where he completed a 3-year orthodontic specialty residency program while simultaneously receiving his Master’s degree in Dental Science.
While in San Antonio, Dr. Gass met his wife and fellow orthodontist, Dr. Kelsey Gass. As a proud husband to his wife and as a father to their daughter Bailey, Dr. Gass takes pride in treating each patient like he would like his own family. Dr. Gass’ extensive education and training have equipped him with the skills and knowledge to treat all patients (children to adults) in a comprehensive manner. Additionally, his training has provided him with the ability to collaborate with dentists and other dental specialists to provide the best care possible. He is passionate about educating patients on the benefits of a healthy and beautiful smile. Dr. Gass cares deeply about his patients and their families and makes providing them with the highest quality of care his number one priority.
In his spare time, Dr. Gass enjoys spending time with his family and their Golden Retriever, Zeke. He is passionate about UGA football (and sports in general), loves working in the yard and smoking barbeque on his Big Green Egg, and is an avid outdoorsman. He loves watching and playing sports and is particularly competitive when it comes to cycling and golf. He and his family attend Browns Bridge church and enjoy getting involved in local community service projects. He is also a member of the Dawson County Chamber of Commerce and volunteers as a coach for middle and high school mountain bike teams.
- Graduated with a B.S. in Biology from Georgia College & State University
- Graduated with his DMD from The Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry
- Graduated from the Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency program at The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston
- Graduated from Orthodontics Residency with a Masters of Science in Dentistry from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southern Association of Orthodontics
- Georgia Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association